Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.880 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,580,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,138,175 Dinar (11,756 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)