Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.890 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,243,202 Dinar (12,003 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)