Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.961 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,209,563 Dinar (7,332 kn) in Zagreb.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)