Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 184.550 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,729,157 Dinar (9,370 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)