Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,256,475 Dinar (3,640 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)