Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 347.633 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,311,813 Dinar (3,774 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (27 minutes ago)