Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.507 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,812,796 Dinar (73,046 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)