Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.617 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,878,076 Dinar (74,529 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)