Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.362 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,973,478 Dinar (155,715 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)