Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.869 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 512,320 Dinar (руб 24,550) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (44 minutes ago)