Cost of living in York, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1558.301 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in York (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,946,465 Dinar (£4,458) in York.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)