Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.654 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,460,784 Dinar (¥512,534) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (40 minutes ago)