Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.610 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,355,897 Dinar (¥1,070,300) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)