Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.420 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,392,660 Dinar (¥517,529) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)