Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.005 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,168,470 Dinar (¥742,261) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)