Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.995 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,813,939 Dinar (¥801,622) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)