Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.705 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,954,421 Dinar (¥836,452) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (16 minutes ago)