Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 843,107 Dinar (Rp 9,511,898) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)