Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08389 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 995,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 445,603 Dinar (Rp 5,311,481) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)