Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08653 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 935,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 423,824 Dinar (Rp 4,898,122) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 2 hours ago)