Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 878,508 Dinar (Rp 9,905,345) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)