Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.544 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 660,294 Dinar (元3,783) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)