Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 IQD / AMD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,251,506 Dinar (512,689Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (15 minutes ago)