Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.741 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,590,830 Dinar (руб 80,587) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)