Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.303 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,572,813 Dinar (руб 77,469) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (23 minutes ago)