Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,984,579 Dinar (903,235 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)