Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.091 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,999,969 Dinar (956,643 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)