Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,277,695 Dinar (1,084,743 Franc) in Yaoundé.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (36 minutes ago)