Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.055 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 132,035 Dinar (元790) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)