Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,562,232 Dinar (4,121,839 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)