Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,740,770 Dinar (7,756,737 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (27 minutes ago)