Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,079,815 Dinar (3,462,191 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)