Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,553,239 Dinar (9,907,562 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (42 minutes ago)