Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,004,301 Dinar (3,457,109 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)