Cost of living comparison between Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 310.790 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,119 Dinar (﷼ 6,664) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)