Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.967 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,674,592 Dinar (﷼ 5,317) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)