Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.716 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,556,501 Dinar (﷼ 8,097) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)