Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 630.349 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (5.95 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)