Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 749.937 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 719,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 356,280 Dinar (475 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (27 minutes ago)