Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 740.694 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 392,759 Dinar (530 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)