Cost of living in Yakutsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.993 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,371,715 Dinar (руб 65,341) in Yakutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)