Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 847.628 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (2.949 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)