Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.092 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 710,298 Dinar (元4,011) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)