Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.058 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,052,826 Dinar (元6,155) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)