Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.343 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,460,000 Dinar (元8,279) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)