Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.662 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 861,820 Dinar (元4,592) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨110 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)