Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,125,197 Dinar (元6,016) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)