Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.366 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,182,086 Dinar (元6,898) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)