Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.486 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,694,586 Dinar (5,128 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)