Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1449.243 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,659,248 Dinar (€2,525) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)