Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.601 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,252,434 Dinar (R 48,543) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)