Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 943.847 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,025,380 Dinar (C$4,265) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)