Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 872.476 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,158,122 Dinar (C$2,474) in Winnipeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)