Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,296,070 Dinar ($1,939) in Wilmington, Delaware.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)