Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.835 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,800,827 Dinar (ƒ 8,805) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)