Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 667.250 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,886,262 Dinar (ƒ 8,822) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)