Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 665.116 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,402,510 Dinar (ƒ 8,123) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)