Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.368 IQD / ANG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,176,655 Dinar (ƒ 18,356) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)