Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1376.020 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,054,500 Dinar (€4,400) in Wiesbaden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)