Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.263 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,026,144 Dinar (€5,511) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)