Cost of living comparison between Wichita, Kansas, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,935,128 Dinar ($1,660) in Wichita, Kansas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)