Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 912.946 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,516,525 Dinar (C$3,852) in Whitehorse.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)