Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 916.033 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,292,954 Dinar (C$4,686) in Whitehorse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)