Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 821.481 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,591,769 Dinar (NZ$4,372) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)