Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 853.579 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,947,234 Dinar (NZ$4,624) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)