Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 795.827 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,054,842 Dinar (NZ$3,839) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)