Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 838.898 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,864,426 Dinar (NZ$2,222) in Whangarei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)