Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,497,024 Dinar (元8,003) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)