Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.635 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 878,841 Dinar (元5,120) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)