Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1375.686 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,738,917 Dinar (€1,264) in Wels.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbandaka costs 15,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (22 minutes ago)