Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 848.772 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,628,780 Dinar (NZ$13,701) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)