Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 835.481 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,812,731 Dinar (NZ$9,351) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (43 minutes ago)