Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 854.750 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,543,371 Dinar (NZ$9,995) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)