Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.115 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,235,315 Dinar (R 13,708) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)