Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.990 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,581,041 Dinar (R 15,812) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)