Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.434 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 819,412 Dinar (元4,419) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)