Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,789 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 24,081,076 Dinar ($20,390) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)