Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 38,365,139 Dinar ($32,485) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,700,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)