Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.784 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,124,342 Dinar (6,643 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)