Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,863 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 344.998 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,337,642 Dinar (6,776 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)