Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.334 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 382,074 Dinar (₨20,839) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)