Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.386 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 976,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 467,894 Dinar (₨26,912) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)