Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.076 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,402,765 Dinar (14,017 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)