Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.790 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 986,826 Dinar (10,869 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)