Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.734 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,146,831 Dinar (13,072 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)