Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.200 IQD / NAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,404,930 Dinar (14,914 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)