Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walnut Creek, California (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,975,239 Dinar ($10,987) in Walnut Creek, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,812,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)