Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.382 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 890,901 Dinar (2,528 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (31 minutes ago)