Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.577 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 872,834 Dinar (2,673 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (34 minutes ago)