Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.928 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 824,249 Dinar (2,568 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)