Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 702.335 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 667,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 308,215 Dinar (439 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)