Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 744.560 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 347,244 Dinar (466 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)