Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.606 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,680,205 Dinar (руб 85,698) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)