Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.564 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 966,678 Dinar (руб 47,009) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (43 minutes ago)