Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 372.732 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,623,728 Dinar (R$ 4,356) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (29 minutes ago)