Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 314.208 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 703,121 Dinar (R$ 2,238) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)