Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.869 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 791,269 Dinar (руб 37,917) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 2 hours ago)