Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.004 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 879,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 417,381 Dinar (37,931 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)