Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.401 IQD / ALL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 339,923 Dinar (32,683 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (21 minutes ago)